These cops should play for the NFL

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
"You're making us look bad, dude. We're taking you down."

Notice the cops are perfectly willing to let the guy empty the bag first.

Or they followed standard blast radius protocol for a bomb, aka, we stay the FUCK back. A bag with an alleged bomb, ya, im going to run in and save this guys ass, please. The cops who tackled this idiot are just as dumb as the idiot going through the bag. The people who failed were the people on the outer perimeter who allowed a dude on a bike to roll up on an alleged bomb, infiltrating not only the outer perimeter, but the inner perimeter.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
jesus christ you have got to be kidding me. Some replies I refuse to waste my breath on, this is one. Later snowflake

I'm one of the most conservative guys on here but I have to call them like I see them. This is bad police work.

Arrest the guy but no need to tackle.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Or they followed standard blast radius protocol for a bomb, aka, we stay the FUCK back. A bag with an alleged bomb, ya, im going to run in and save this guys ass, please. The cops who tackled this idiot are just as dumb as the idiot going through the bag. The people who failed were the people on the outer perimeter who allowed a dude on a bike to roll up on an alleged bomb, infiltrating not only the outer perimeter, but the inner perimeter.

You a Cop ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info