I really regret not having watched Craig Ferguson

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Used to watch his Late night show for years and watch his stand up shows too. So fuckin hilarious!

I still miss Craig not being on late night tv. I've even read his book American On Purpose. He really is the epitome of a coming to america rags to riches story. And w/ all the drugs he used to do in his youth it's amazing hes even still around :rofl:

Have you watched his series on Youtube? It's called Couple Thinkers. He and his smokin hot wife go have discussions w/ different people about different topics. There's like 6 episodes. The one he did w/ Neil DeGrasse Tyson almost broke my brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utl7nqYccAM

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i-dont-understand-gif-1.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I still miss Craig not being on late night tv. I've even read his book American On Purpose. He really is the epitome of a coming to america rags to riches story. And w/ all the drugs he used to do in his youth it's amazing hes even still around :rofl:

Have you watched his series on Youtube? It's called Couple Thinkers. He and his smokin hot wife go have discussions w/ different people about different topics. There's like 6 episodes. The one he did w/ Neil DeGrasse Tyson almost broke my brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utl7nqYccAM

The "Chicken or the Egg" question. NDT's answer is what I answered back in high school.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Kimmel cries a bunch too.

"*sob* my new born son will never know the feeling of having a *sob* healthcare system care about him *sob* while I make millions of dollars and every day *sob* shmucks pay while I laugh all the way to the *sob* bank *sob*"

Dude's a fucking sell out ******.

Reactions: Ti28
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info