Cop vs Groundhog

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Unnecessary discharge of a weapon. Feared for his life? This "cop" doesn't deserve a badge if he feels it necessary to shoot a small RODENT because he "fears for his life." Doesn't seem like the kind of capacity for judgement you want policing your community.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
At this point in time, the animal was not acting as a normal animal would. It is within our policy to dispose of any animal that could pose a health threat,

I doubt the officer felt threatened. Could be rabid or whatever. It's just a ground hog. People hunt them all the time.

Not sure why they stopped traffic in both directions for that long. I bet if he drove his cruiser towards it, it would have moved. Or been run over, it which case, it would be the same outcome (dead varmit).

Instead he made a spectacle of it all and is now on the internet.... :bowrofl:.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I doubt the officer felt threatened. Could be rabid or whatever. It's just a ground hog. People hunt them all the time.

Not sure why they stopped traffic in both directions for that long. I bet if he drove his cruiser towards it, it would have moved. Or been run over, it which case, it would be the same outcome (dead varmit).

Instead he made a spectacle of it all and is now on the internet.... :bowrofl:.

Except that the Sheriff's office stated in a press release that the officer felt his life was threatened. :rofl: So with that cat out of the bag....

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Ground hogs, are typical nocturnal. And run from any sign of threat. Hence seeing shadow.

I got a 10 to 1 odds, how ever that works. That it had rabies.

You get charged by an animal, you take it down...... Your life vs their life.

i'd bet it did as well, but her story telling of the event is funny.

ohhh he either wats to go home with him or get petted.

pop.

ohhh noooo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info