Official how you know you're grown up thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I raced home to beat the rain so I could spread seed.....

opShY4M.jpg

I tried to balance this out with the gummy bears, but no help, just higher blood sugar count..

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I've got some fresh dirt, seed, and a layer of straw on a bare patch in the yard. What I want to get is straw that doesn't come on a roll. The one from Home Depot comes on a roll and it's a pain to cut to size.

I think I have to go to a Farm/Fleet to get the straw I can lay out by hand. The straw mat worked great last year. I had new/full grass in a little over a month.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I've got some fresh dirt, seed, and a layer of straw on a bare patch in the yard. What I want to get is straw that doesn't come on a roll. The one from Home Depot comes on a roll and it's a pain to cut to size.

I think I have to go to a Farm/Fleet to get the straw I can lay out by hand. The straw mat worked great last year. I had new/full grass in a little over a month.

I will be patching this several spots this weekend...

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
What sucks is when you have a bunch of shitty spots as opposed to a huge patch. I have a bunch of small ones, but it's a pain in the ass to cut around them when doing the grass. I'd rather tear up a large area and redo the whole thing.

That’s what I’m doing, several trucks of dirt and Harley rake the whole yard smooth, then seed the whole yard, my yard has sever low spots a few high spots, it’s lower than all the houses on my street so all the water comes to me

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
I’m about to spend several thousands of dollars to grade my yard, seed it, tile all my gutters and put up a garage, id much rather take that money and buy a new boat

I’m in the middle of this project right now. Doing close to 200’ of French drain from the back to the front of my house, running pipes for downspouts, putting culvert pipe in my ditch and filling it over with dirt, and adding a gavel patio that the French drain runs through to collect water. Huge job, major pita, but will be worth it once completed.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Did a weed and feed wednesday night before the storm. Now my grass has grow about 4 inches overnight and I wont have time to cut it till tomorrow after new parts come in. Yay

And they're calling for rain

Kind of reminds me....I need to clean out the carb in mine. Won't start, and smart me didn't use up what was left from last year. :trump:

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Kind of reminds me....I need to clean out the carb in mine. Won't start, and smart me didn't use up what was left from last year. :trump:

One of the best things I learned over the years is to either run them dry, or run premium in them. The pusher briggs I had at the old house would fire after a few pulls after sitting all winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info