Stop resisting!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You see events like this and realize the cops aren't all good guys. The majority are. ALWAYS keep your cell phones filming.

If you are interested in this kind of threat to the Constitution and the tyranny our government has become, check out Gavin Seim's videos. The guy makes a living posting on youtube and other sites. He goes all over the country and questions authority when he sees crimes being committed by them. Many of the cops are terrified of him and his cameras. One video shows a cop driving away because he knows he is in an illegal unmarked vehicle (Washington). He runs to the police station and, when Gavin comes in with a camera, he runs back to the private area saying he will talk to Gavin through the window. Gavin goes to the window and the cop shuts the blinds. Later the cop comes outside again and refuses to talk with Gavin to the point he sits in his unmarked car with the window rolled up. Until some of his non cop friends show up and try to intimidate Gavin into leaving.

Law enforcement tries to intimidate him and don't like it when he uses the laws and Constitution against their actions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLK-K8xXz_zgUZxO2bK5miQ

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I know we always like to believe that the majority of cops are good and that may have been true years ago, but now I'm not so sure.

There is way too much of this kind of thing going on. All cops in that video are complicit in a crime.

this is the issue though here that im getting at. good, law abiding people have a new possible misconception of police officers based off of the actions of a few shitheads in videos.

from a quick google... there's between 900,000 and 1 million officers in the US.

I'd like to believe that there is a fair share of good people out in that group- including many members on here.

If there was a majority of shitheads, I honestly think we'd see far more videos of them being shitheads.

i mean the first thing people think to do in a disaster/accident is to fucking film it. If a majority of cops were shitty always, we'd see far more video's.

i think the other shitty part now too, is good people possibly don't even want to go down this career path, because people automatically assuming that "cops are bad" which is fucked because that's just possibly going to make the "problem" worse

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You can say that about a lot of careers though. A job like that is about passion for what you do, not what people think you do. Otherwise, I'd bet every teacher at a POS school wouldn't be there, 1/10 kids that graduate is what keeps them teaching. At least that's what I assume keeps them there :rofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I know we always like to believe that the majority of cops are good and that may have been true years ago, but now I'm not so sure.

There is way too much of this kind of thing going on. All cops in that video are complicit in a crime.
It was worse years ago imo. There were no camera phones or a camera on every corner back then. So they got away with it 99% of the time. Just watch the news, it seems like every other week guys are being released from prison after 20ish years because they were beaten in to confessing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You can say that about a lot of careers though. A job like that is about passion for what you do, not what people think you do. Otherwise, I'd bet every teacher at a POS school wouldn't be there, 1/10 kids that graduate is what keeps them teaching. At least that's what I assume keeps them there :rofl:

but dem pensions and summers off doe

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Other cops should have arrested that cop on the spot for battery. I wholeheartedly believe the vast vast majority of cops are good folks who honor their job and their community...but the bad ones have to start getting examples made of them.

The lunatic media loves to blow up stories like this, and show us how horrible cops are. Dumbasses have to stop giving them the ammo!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info