HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
good luck Indiana State Police... i surely wouldnt turn any in!! lol

Police ask public to return money after Brinks truck dumps cash on I-70 | FOX59

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. –Indiana State Police are asking anyone who found loose money on I-70 Wednesday money to return it.

A chaotic scene unfolded around 9:00am on westbound I-70, near Holt Road, when the back security door on a Brinks truck came open.

“Bags of money were falling out of the back onto the interstate," said ISP Corporal Brock McCooe. “Sort of something out of a movie scene, where you have bills, loose bills flying all over the interstate, vehicles stopping, people getting out of their cars.”

Troopers at the scene initially said up to $600,000 had flown across the interstate, but police later said the exact amount was not known.

The Brinks truck driver told state police that another driver waved at him and pointed to the back of his truck, and that's when he realized the door was not secure and had opened.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il

This is a tough one.
I'm a firm believer in if you didn't earn it, it's not yours and only a POS leech thinks they should keep it.
I would hope I would stop and assist them cleaning up the dough before it's stolen, but who really knows when you have your pockets stuffed full of dough??

Consider me a POS leach, because if i came across an armored truck hemorrhaging cash due to incompetent employees, i'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake. They're insured, and i have no remorse taking money from the government who steels from you every chance they get.

If i saw a 70 year old grandma drop her money, that's a different story.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info