Privy Chamber
Rocks on rocks on rocks

IMG_20180425_130417.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Here's my property. This section of the land is about 8 acres. The red is exsisting trails, yellow is property line, blue is flowing Creek water way. Level 1 is one big rolling hills that if I had to guess is 50 ft above ground level, if not more, level 2 is just ground level. If I'm cutting trails, I have to do it now before it grows in... Suggestions for trails?

l9P7Duq.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Here's my property. This section of the land is about 8 acres. The red is exsisting trails, yellow is property line, blue is flowing Creek water way. Level 1 is one big rolling hills that if I had to guess is 50 ft above ground level, if not more, level 2 is just ground level. If I'm cutting trails, I have to do it now before it grows in... Suggestions for trails?

l9P7Duq.jpg

Widen the 2nd area into a drag strip.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

l9P7Duq.jpg

VxXtpFV.png

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
I did some landscaping in the back corner of the house last year. Bricks, wood chips, lights etc. Looked nice and now all the wood chips are shit and it's full of leaves.
Today and yesterday my landscaping included trimming the shit out of some bushes. I may rip one out tomorrow
The ryobi hedge trimmer is a badass. I love it
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-O...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMq10eGs49oCFUKzTwodxngEpw

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Post some pics, show us what you got.

If I see your bed covered in rocks, I’ll come out and murder you

Used to have rock covered beds. The wife and I got about halfway through clearing the rocks out before I said fuck this and hired a guy. He did a good job (better than us) but said we’d be picking rocks out of there for 50 years unless we get a dozer in there and completely dig out the bed and refill with clean dirt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info