daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
one of my all time favorite finds.
went to pickup a dresser the wife found on CL, and this monster was sitting on the guys workbench in his garage, scored it for $50. then proceeded to sell it twice(first time ebay buyer never showed up). then a local cash sale.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 150

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
one of my all time favorite finds.
went to pickup a dresser the wife found on CL, and this monster was sitting on the guys workbench in his garage, scored it for $50. then proceeded to sell it twice(first time ebay buyer never showed up). then a local cash sale.

Sweet. I’ve got a Chas Parker #974 I was going to toss in the trash because the jaws are so worn out until I looked how much they’re going for used. Had the boss drop $700 on a brand new Wilton.

I could definitely get into flipping some stuff that doesn’t take up a lot of space. I have a garage at home but it’s common area for 2/3 units in my building. Could definitely toss a steel cabinet in the corner with some smaller shit.

What are you generally looking for?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i seek vintage kids toys, stereo equipment, records. modern-ish appliances & things that run on gasoline. and ALWAYS ask about firearms... nobody ever puts them out in view, but most usually have some theyre willing to offload.

oh and tools!!
i once filled a 5gal bucket with nothing but snapon mac and matco stuff and the lady told me $25 for that bucket worth... hahaha that was a nice ebay payday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info