Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I mean eliminate the fact that he is an illegal immigrant, and then ask yourself is trying to run someone off the road in a car normal behavior.

The answer is no.

Then proceed to ask yourself if someone is crazy/stupid enough to do something like that, what would be their thought process in not running from the incident?

There is no reasoning that makes sense.

Therefore does it really fucking matter that he is an illegal immigrant? No it doesn’t. But maybe you are trying to point out that illegal immigrants are criminals in your mind.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Not all illegal immigrants lead criminal lives. Technically they are all criminals for illegally entering the U.S.

The sheriff says, what's most concerning for him is who the suspect is. There's an ICE hold on the guy in case he makes bail. Florida is not California or Chicago.

I do agree the Florida guy is an idiot. After the crash, he runs and jumps into the family's car and tells them to follow the guy. When they have a young kid in the car.

Also, I have no problem with productive immigrants LEGALLY coming into America. Diversity is a good thing except when it's shoved in my face.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I think Cliff is merely pointing out he's extra upset because the guy is already a criminal to begin with, and on top of it hurting American citizens while he's here as a criminal. As they say, breaking the law while you're breaking the law, and I share that disgust.

Dude obviously doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. No different than that illegal degenerate drifter in California that got let off recently stealing an FBI agents gun, and killing an innocent girl with it, then fleeing. You can round up everyone like that, put them on a boat and drive them 100 miles off shore, and toss them out.

Many Americans are tired of this shit, whether you are or aren't yourself.

Reactions: cdh027

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Comparing incidents like this to a minor speeding violation, that is not malicious in any way, is comical.

How is that?

Speeding can result in your death and the death of others. How is that not serious? If you want to be picky about it, I would suggest speeding has the potential to be much more harmful to the public than simply being an illegal immigrant.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
How is that?

Speeding can result in your death and the death of others. How is that not serious? If you want to be picky about it, I would suggest speeding has the potential to be much more harmful to the public than simply being an illegal immigrant.

Again, you're comparing an incident that has malicious intent, from a guy who is already breaking the law just being here, to a speeder, who has a very very very slim chance of hurting anyone, and isn't out looking to cause harm...

Try harder man.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
What are you talking about Judge Dredd?

This incident aside, which has nothing to do with him being an illegal immigrant, I am strictly speaking about “breaking the law”.

You make it seem like being an illegal immigrant is this horrible criminal offense. I’m stating that speeding, which is “breaking the law”, is more harmful to you or I than being an illegal immigrant.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I’m not comparing this guy to a speeder.

I’m saying this guy is clearly a psycho in his own right which has nothing to do with being an illegal immigrant. You were implying his actions were driven by him being an illegal immigrant which is totally asinine.

If you read my statements, which I’ll reiterate, just speaking about illegal immigrants in general, they are doing less harm to the public than a citizen who decides to speed.

People want to talk about illegals being some great travesty. While I feel they should come into this country through legal means, they are simply trying to better their lives. So get off your pedestal.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
IF you continue to follow the policies of letting illegal immigrants in, where does it end? In L.A. county alone, illegal immigrants used up $1.3 Billion in (known) benefits in the 2014/2015 period. L.A. has an Office of Immigrant Affairs which HELPS illegals get government benefits. What's wrong with this picture? How many potential legal immigrants, who follow our rules for entry, are denied the chance to come to America because illegals take up so much of our money? Why do the illegals get to cut in line because they walk across the border? Personally, I don't like line cutters.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
why didn't this dumb fucking biker get a criminal damage to property ticket too. Illegal lane usage wasn't enough...

Then deal with the car ramming the bike as a separate issue.

Once the biker made contact with the vehicle he escalated it and there are for sure people out there who would react that way, and frankly can very easily say they were in fear of their lives. It would have been a matter of pulling down a side street after it happened and calling 911 and explaining the issue.

prior to the cell video would be nice to see too.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Bikers antagonizing cars are asking for it, not real smart. I've been not real smart 15+ years ago, hard to control yourself when someone tries to basically kill you.

These days im much more relaxed.
Especially in fucked up times like this were people will shoot you.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I'm willing to bet the illegal did something really stupid to piss the biker off. I can tell you while on a bike, if a car driver cuts you off or does something stupid that could cause you serious injury, you get real upset real quickly. Especially when it seems like they did it on purpose with no regard for your safety...

Biker was an idiot though. At least wait till the guy in the car is stopped before confronting. I would never cruise up next to the car and start hitting it while in motion! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info