Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
pTQcaAf.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
That guy could miss a button on his shirt and the press would take the photo and put that on Yahoo's homepage. They would proceed to say how he is the biggest idiot that ever walked the earth. That's journalism these days. And most of Yahoo's sources seem to be social media posts from unknown people that use phrases like 'throwing shade', 'clapping back', and 'breaking the internet'.

I click on Yahoo's articles just to get to the comment section. I don't even bother reading the articles.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
At least he still has hair at his age. How many guys here, including myself, are balding at half his age?

If I let the hair I had left grow to 12 inches long and combed it to match his it would still look horrible.

Just cut it short and accept the fact youre bald and move on.

Pretty soon he's going to be able to get those eyebrows in on the hairline as well. :s00ls:

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I find that it just looks better to keep the hair shorter when it starts to go. The comb over is just a laughable look. It's best to cut your loss and keep it short.

It's so creepy when you see these bald guys with a long pony tail, such a weird sight.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
That guy could miss a button on his shirt and the press would take the photo and put that on Yahoo's homepage. They would proceed to say how he is the biggest idiot that ever walked the earth. That's journalism these days. And most of Yahoo's sources seem to be social media posts from unknown people that use phrases like 'throwing shade', 'clapping back', and 'breaking the internet'.

I click on Yahoo's articles just to get to the comment section. I don't even bother reading the articles.

Comments on Yahoo "news" articles are some of the funniest things on the internet!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008

Puhlease... For one, they didn't say anything in the actual video. They were just laughing because it was funny. For two... Do you remember the amount of petty BULLSHIT that Obama used to catch flack over?

Today he wore a tan suit. Today he didn't wear a suit at all! How unpresidential! Or that whole birth certificate thing... Or what about the countless pictures of him standing at events during the national anthem, not holding his hand up and then you'd go and find the video and realize the photo was taken in the brief moment before he didn't raise his hand.

People can't have it both fucking ways.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Someone is living in la-la-land comparing the little negative press Obama got compared to the daily, unrelentless attacking that Trump gets by parasites like Yahoo...

Just this morning, i was checking my email, and on the very first headlined article was something like "awkward moments with Trump and his daughter". They were posting unflattering and sexualizing pictures of the both of them as she grew up. You have to be the lowest of the lowest of human scum to publish horseshit like that. It's the same with all liberal media. Even TV shows like SNL, Tonight Show, Comedy Central Daily Show, etc. It's nonstop attacking. People are getting real tired of it.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
And I'm not even really defending Trump. I don't really have an opinion of him one way or the other. Sure, he's kind of a creep and he comes across as petty and juvenile in some of his postings.

But everyday there is at least one new article bashing him about something. It's the cool hipster thing to do. I'd really like to find a completely neutral news reporting site. And one that doesn't constantly give updates on pseudo-celebrities clapping back, while throwing shade, and being savage AF.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
And I'm not even really defending Trump. I don't really have an opinion of him one way or the other. Sure, he's kind of a creep and he comes across as petty and juvenile in some of his postings.

But everyday there is at least one new article bashing him about something. It's the cool hipster thing to do. I'd really like to find a completely neutral news reporting site. And one that doesn't constantly give updates on pseudo-celebrities clapping back, while throwing shade, and being savage AF.

tbh Trump threw shade on twitter at just about everyone before and after his presidency. So really a lot of this is a taste of his own medicine. If he just shut that off and did his job there wouldn't be half the news there is today about it him and the world would be a better place where I didn't have to see what dumb thing he said on twitter again. But he is playing a game of chess and the twitter keeps everyone busy while he does his real work. :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info