Name something you wish you would have purchased "correctly" the first time

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
what do you wish you would have purchased/made the right move/invested in correctly from the start...

for me. trailer hitches.

i have probably 8 hitches at this point... 5" drop, 2" drop, one for a big ball, one for a lil, etc. I really wish I had just bought a pricey "system" once and been done. less clutter, easier to change/switch, more adjustable. etc.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWNLNPK/?tag=tcg21-20

61g5p8GYt0L._SX522_.jpg

yeah. like that.

fuck.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I guess I wish I wouldn't get so bored with cars so quickly...every time I buy a car, I say to myself "I'm going to keep this one for 5 years". 1 year later, I'm scouring the internet for something new.

Wouldn't be so bad if I was just running through beaters, but some of the cars I've had, have been somewhat newer or expensive, and I end up losing my shirt. I'm not sure if it's a problem of purchasing correctly, or just my personality.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
what do you wish you would have purchased/made the right move/invested in correctly from the start...

for me. trailer hitches.

i have probably 8 hitches at this point... 5" drop, 2" drop, one for a big ball, one for a lil, etc. I really wish I had just bought a pricey "system" once and been done. less clutter, easier to change/switch, more adjustable. etc.

+1, droppin' the cash on my GenY was the smartest thing I did. all 3 ball sizes + pintle + WD&sway option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info