Commercials that annoy the shit out of you...

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Be it Radio, TV, Newspaper, Intertubes, etc.

I posted this because it just played;

1) The commercial for Fisher nuts not fried in oil. First thing that's stupid about it is, the dumb broad talking to herself about picking out a can of nuts in the first place (I have two for her anytime...), then the nasally can having to repeat three fucking times that they're cooked in oil. I got it the first time! Then after the Fisher nuts are presented as NOT being fried in oil 2 or 3 times, she responds "I like what I'm hearing!" Really stupid, it's a can of fucking nuts! No one spends that much time reading how they're fucking cooked...

2) This is somewhat of an offshoot, is the stupid Florastor commercials with the "chipper" broad dancing around on the cover of the box.

Dickscuss

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Every car commercial. It's either fake cars, fake people, fake real people, it's all crap. Nissan hasn't used a real car in their commercials for 10 years. Local delear commercials are still shit. Chevy commercials are annoying as fuck. Mazda is bullshit because they keep talking about performance but don't have a single car that can crack 15s. Honda commercials are weak as hell and not cool. Dodge commercials make me want to punch myself for owning a muscle car.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
What will mindfuck you about Laurel Coppock? She's been plowed...

Her recent toyota commercials, you can clearly see she's wearing maternity wear and has a baby hump...

And unfortunately it wasn't me that got to make that "donation". I'd had the hots for her for years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info