Hit a Dog Last Night.......

GG Allin

Addict
Feb 27, 2012
ORD
....feel like shit about it. River Rd. and Oakton. The fucker ran right out in front of me, I slammed on my brakes and punted it about 60 feet down the road. Thought it was a Coyote at first but then saw it had a collar. To my surprise, it took off running, well limping. Looked like a pit bull or similar. Called the cops, they came. We looked for it with no success. If anyone knows anyone in that area, missing or wondering what happened to their dog......again, I feel like shit about it.

Oh yeah, it did a good amount of damage to my car too.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
If that dog was anything remotely like one of my old dogs, it'll be just fine. I had a German Shepard mix/mutt that has gotten hit by cars a few times. It's also been stabbed a few times as well, and got into fights with a few dogs before. He was an escape artist that no matter how you chained him up while outside, he still got out and would hop over a 6' fence. He did come back each time and ended up passing away from old age.

But it does suck that you hit the dog. I'm sure the dog is fine, and good luck with the damage on the vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info