This is my parking space now

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
judge me if you want....

I do that here in the city all the time.....if we're going downtown and I see a spot and im in the passenger seat and my driver cant do a U Turn...Im running out and claiming my spot....been doing since high school. Never had a issue. Maybe it's a city thing

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
i don't think i'd have even gotten into that "issue" then past that, i don't think i would have even chosen that spot to begin with...

well.

or been caught in new jersey

It's not that bad, as long as you don't mind not being able to make left fucking turns because everything has "jersey walls".

I lived out there for awhile as a kid in the NYC area.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I had this happen to me recently in the West Loop.

Some douche walked out and got on his phone to block a spot in a crowded area. I pulled into the spot perplexed for a second. Once I realized he was blocking the spot I yelled at the guy, laid on my horn [MENTION=240]c5z06speedjon[/MENTION] style, and turned my car off halfway out of the spot. The valet guy down about 15 feet yelled at him too and he walked out.

This is the downfall of a connected society. 10-15 years ago before the proliferation of cameras, this could have been "dealt" with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info