Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/14/stephen-hawking-professor-dies-aged-76

Stephen Hawking, modern cosmology's brightest star, dies aged 76

The physicist and author of A Brief History of Time has died, a family member has said

Stephen Hawking, the brightest star in the firmament of science, whose insights shaped modern cosmology and inspired global audiences in the millions, has died aged 76.

His family released a statement in the early hours of Wednesday morning confirming his death.

Hawking’s children, Lucy, Robert and Tim said in a statement: “We are deeply saddened that our beloved father passed away today.

“He was a great scientist and an extraordinary man whose work and legacy will live on for many years.

“His courage and persistence with his brilliance and humour inspired people across the world.

“He once said, ‘It would not be much of a universe if it wasn’t home to the people you love.’ We will miss him for ever.”

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I had no idea he was that old. I guess if it's possible I thought he looked younger than that. The handicap really makes it hard to determine age.

That sucks though. That's a huge voice of reason that's now gone. Someone put a bubble around Neil Degrass Tyson.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Too soon?

c3109b47da3b2b90ba93c761e408f7f8.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info