home alarms

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
just wondering who all has home alarm systems.

I just had one installed today, via ADT. just got a basic setup, no where close to what they recommended for me. I'm currently setup with 2 outside cameras, RING doorbell camera, a couple of window shatter alarms, and a garage door opener. i may pick up some more glass break sensors and smoke detectors via ebay.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I'd be curious to see the arm rate when people are away or sleeping. I've gotten pretty good about it and actually have some rules defined arming/disarming but I feel like the majority don't arm it often after about 3-12 months of it being installed.

we can arm via our phones, so i don't forsee that happening. especially with my profession and being as my wife is always home alone most nights with my kids. if she happens to forget, i can always arm it remotely from anywhere.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I'd be curious to see the arm rate when people are away or sleeping. I've gotten pretty good about it and actually have some rules defined arming/disarming but I feel like the majority don't arm it often after about 3-12 months of it being installed.

Mine is armed every night. I have alarm.com and can remotely arm/disarm via my phone too. I often disarm it from bed when I wake up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info