Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

A Florida middle school teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student and sending him nude photos.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmission of harmful materials to a minor, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office reported.

According to officials, Peterson – a science teacher at New Smyrna Beach Middle School – began a relationship with an student in 8th grade in November. The student told detectives on Tuesday that it began with her sending him nude photos.

He reportedly said Peterson then started driving over to his home at night and, on several occasions, picking him up around 11 p.m. and bringing him back around 1 or 2 a.m. The student said she also bought him marijuana.

The victim’s grades began to suffer after the illicit relationship began and she told him they couldn’t tell anyone or they’d get in trouble.

Police were alerted to the relationship on Tuesday when the teen told his parents.

Peterson was arrested and held on a $25,000 bond.

School officials told police that Peterson resigned from her teaching position on Monday.

Teaser pic

s65Niym.png

Other pics

https://bustedcoverage.com/2018/02/28/stephanie-peterson-florida-teacher-arrested-photos-mugshot/

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I may just have a conversation with my Son tomorrow on the way to school (While I have my Daughter cover her ears), that any hot teacher in high school years that wants to send him nudes and get her stank all over his "hang-low" that he can tell Daddy about it and share, but NOT a word to Mommy...

Gotta get this in their heads early...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info