I went to the dispensary

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
FY7E93M.jpg

After waiting several months, I finally got my Illinois Medical Cannabis card. The thing I love is the immediate symptom relief, however, I do also see my regular doctor if things get too bad. I know this is a taboo subject, but marijuana has helped mitigate my symptoms.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I found all Xanax would do for me is get me calm for a few minutes but nothing beyond that... And antidepressants made me feel fake happy. Like I could tell on the outside I seemed more upbeat but I was aware of the illusion... If that makes sense.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
I found all Xanax would do for me is get me calm for a few minutes but nothing beyond that... And antidepressants made me feel fake happy. Like I could tell on the outside I seemed more upbeat but I was aware of the illusion... If that makes sense.

I totally get that. When I smoke, I feel like all these negative feelings subside. Honestly, I've noticed that I don't sweat as much any more since I've started smoking regularly.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
my mom recently got her cannabis card as well, its helped her a ton. Suffers chronic pain from a number of different diseases and health issues. She's been dealing with it for the better part of 15 years and this is the first thing thats been really successful with helping manage it.

glad its working out for you man!

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I was on an SSRI towards the beginning of high school. I was still fairly anxious but it helped a bit. I started smoking towards the end of high school and quit the SSRI cold turkey. Never really put two and two together but I think the marijuana kind of leveled me out.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
my mom recently got her cannabis card as well, its helped her a ton. Suffers chronic pain from a number of different diseases and health issues. She's been dealing with it for the better part of 15 years and this is the first thing thats been really successful with helping manage it.

glad its working out for you man!

Trying to get my Dad to get one with all his issues with the chemo he goes through but he's still been against it.... Hopefully one of these days I can get him to try it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The government/big pharma campaigns against "drugs" that lumped marijuana in with drugs like Heroin have brain washed generations of Americans. A drug that calms and lessens pain that can be grown for next to nothing is big pharma's greatest nightmare. The more research we do into marijuana benefits, the better.

Best wishes for all you guys and family members who can use this drug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info