Kylie Jenner just knifed snapchat

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/22/...e-jenner-tweet-snapchat-1-billion-market-loss

The hard data does bear out the hypothesis. On Wednesday, at 1:30PM ET, Snap’s stock was at $19.02, seemingly on an upturn since it dropped on February 20th following the company’s response to a 1.2 million-signature Change.org petition requesting the old design back.

Then, at 4:50PM ET, Jenner tweeted, asking if anyone else had stopped using Snapchat. Snap’s stock immediately began to fall, and it has continued to drop by over 6 percent through today. That adds up to a roughly $1.5 billion loss in market value for Snap, according to Reuters.

Jenner later followed up the original Tweet declaring that she “still love you tho snap ... my first love,” but it seems that the damage may have already been done.

Ultimately, it’s hard to definitively say whether the current stock plunge is related to Jenner or not. But either way, one of Snapchat’s most influential and popular users declaring that she’s tired of the service is bad news for the company.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Screen_Shot_2018_02_22_at_11.26.29_AM.png

:rofl:

https://twitter.com/KylieJenner/sta...e-jenner-tweet-snapchat-1-billion-market-loss

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The thing that's sad is how this slut's tweet can influence the economy in any fashion. As much as I hate the Kardashian/Jenner families ability to clog my newsfeed with whom they're currently fucking, throwing shade, or whatever ridiculous term people are using these days......they certainly know how to monitize it.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Is it her, or one of the other ones, that charge $20.00 a month and they snap titty picks.

i know there are plenty out that that do that as well but it's a jenner/ kardash that does as well.

why cant people just get a good google search going. why do they need to pay these "stars" to see whats already out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info