DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
8WZo1iL.png

https://www.avclub.com/jnco-jeans-are-dead-at-last-1823090690

I lol'd so hard at this...

The Judge None Choose One brand—once the height of fashion, when it was adopted by skaters, graffiti artists, and, five years later, desperate-to-be-hip kids in Indiana middle schools—attempted to reboot itself in recent years with fresh new fashion lines that didn’t automatically make people think of a flying squirrel crafted entirely out of denim, but to no avail.

I know there's at least 5 others who lived in these in our younger years when Limp Bizkit, World Industries, and premature ejaculation was prevalent...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
NOOOOO! Bring them back! I remember people carrying around their textbooks in those things, the pockets were HUGE. :rofl: My family was too poor to ever be able to get these for me so I never wore them, kinda.... not mad about that.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
The big pockets helped carry snacks around. I remember carrying a liter of mountain dew in my pocket. A liter...
I'll one up you. I use to wear JNCO jeans just like everybody else. And also, Results. One of my Result jeans had pockets that wrapped around. I always wore a belt and kept it tight. With those wrap around pocket jeans, I'd carry my big 3 ring binder plus a few text books. Lol. I kid you not. No matter how tight I wore my belt, I still had to help hold up my pants.

As for getting the jeans caught in the sprocket..... It caused me to wipe out hard. Lol. Memories

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info