Thank you all TCG!!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
:eek3: Well the day has finally come! Im DONE! Deploymemt #6 will be done tonight and I get to be home back in North Dakota with wife and 2 boys.

I just want to say thank you to everyone here on this forum for getting me through another deployment!

Good days and bad, with all the stubborn arguments and good conversations, and of course posts that just make me bust out laughing, I love this damn forum and really appreciate all of you here.

I really do appreciate the wide array of peoples opinions and views here no matter if I agree with everything or not.

This place has been an absolute necessity for me to keep me from losing my mind while being away from friends and family.

I owe you all alot.

Thank you!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
I dont expect people to always have the same views or opinions as me but it sure is nice to have this place to rely on to get the latest and greatest news no matter if were talking politics or cars.

Im glad you all put up with my stubborn ass too! :rofl:

Being gone 4 out of the last 5 years and this place has always been here to just forget about things for a while.

Its different this time around for some reason hell my boys are 5 and 7 already. I can honest to god say I miss being home so bad it physically hurts. I need a damn break. Thats part of why Im so glad this place exists.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
As I’ve posted before, thank you for your service and I hope you stick around.

What’s next after arriving home?

Not going to back to work until after Easter.

Finish the hockey season with my boys, and working on my garage and mustang while on leave.

Warrant Packet is almost ready to submit.

Applying for a Raytheon job in Wash DC too.

Well see how things shake out. If nothing else I will stay at my Maint Shop job at home. Its pretty cushy so I cant complain.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Not going to back to work until after Easter.

Finish the hockey season with my boys, and working on my garage and mustang while on leave.

Warrant Packet is almost ready to submit.

Applying for a Raytheon job in Wash DC too.

Well see how things shake out. If nothing else I will stay at my Maint Shop job at home. Its pretty cushy so I cant complain.

You’re trying for W-1? What’s your current grade and time in so far?

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John

How do you Guys travel now??
In my days when I got shipped off to Asia it took ~24 hours in some old ass prop plane sitting on a canvas seat with no back :(

On my side it’s usually commercial or a C-17 across the pond. Then from there usually C-130s. If you need to keep going it’s Blackhawks to the FOB.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info