RIP Officer.

Attachments

• Commander-Paul-R-Bauer-300x300.jpg
    Commander-Paul-R-Bauer-300x300.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 295

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I was out in the city around that time and didn't know what was going on.
Cops were going nuts everywhere and there was even a helicopter flying overhead, which I assume was local news.

After I got home, I saw the news report.

These thugs are getting brazen coming down here to the loop area and business district. It seems nothing is off limits for them anymore.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

This man was killed because of the losers like emanual, & the idiots that voted for him.
The pussy ass people in this country are 100% at fault for thinking these POS criminals can be rehabilitated.
They think punishment is too harsh.
They think the cops are out to get them.

As mentioned, this animal spent ~40% of his life in jail, and he's out walking the streets with a weapon & body armor????

You frigging pussy's should get a damn clue. These POS animals will not change.
They must be purged from society & the gene pool immediately!!!

Make any excuse you want about the TINY TINY % of falsely convicted people, it is well beyond time to start hanging these animals!!!!!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

They are going to use that video for each guy that clapped at their sentencing.
Drove past the church where the wake is today as it’s about a mile from my whse and right across the street from the bank we use. At 9am the city probably had close to 100 laborers on the streets cleaning that neighborhood for like 4 square blocks. Street sweepers, dump truck, you name it it was probably there.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

... but I'm the idiot for wanting all these POS animals hung when convicted of violent crimes against our friends & family!!!

Of course all the morons think they can be rehabilitated & should be released back on the streets??

Who are you arguing with exactly? Nobody in here supporting an alternative view point.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I'm not arguing with anyone here, I'm stating that when I want a 1 strike you hang punishment for violent criminals.
On multiple forums I'm called an idiot for not giving them a chance to turn their life around.
You need to be told not to murder people??? You need to be told don't rape people.
In my opinion, if you want to stop crime, you have real punishment.
Punishment that hurts and scares the piss out of these animals.
The punishment should never fit the crime, punishment should be brutal & a deterrence.

What kind of POS claps for a murderer of any kind walking by??
When these POS animals get shot, or their friends & family get shot, who do they call??

It's just very frustrating to watch good people murdered on a regular basis
and nothing changes because pussy's don't have the balls to do what's needed to fix the issue.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Not all the people in the holding cell are clapping.

You want to put a big dent in violent crime? Bring back public executions. Hang the violent crime bastards and then draw and quarter them. I guarantee punishments like that would cut violent crimes way down. Problem is people now-a-days are too wussified to consider it.

Here's Grendle from WTFHistory to explain drawing and quartering (which still existed in England in the 1800s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8NRCUwIcw

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Stop supporting them on taxpayer dime too, have the families pay. Or put them to work in chain gangs making $2 an hour. If they don't, you go hungry and die.

We shouldn't be using public funds going to support criminals in any way. I'd rather it go toward people who want to contribute to society, like the less fortunate who want to go to college and make something of themselves.

There absolutely is a problem in this country with treating criminals like babies, and not giving them the punishment they deserve.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info