Have a ford escape? Want to plow snow? Solution inside!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/R31SBR5XW2/?tag=tcg21-20

81p+YTSmLzL._SY88.jpg

81j67ecRjyL._SY88.jpg

i can't steal the pics big as easily as i thought...

giphy.gif

WAT

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

That would be cool for someone with a long ass drive way that don't want a machine.
Make a couple of passes to bulk clear and worry about cleaning it up when you get home from work.

I was just talking to my crew chief yesterday about all the long driveways around me that don't clear the snow from $500,000-1 million dollar plus homes??

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

That would be cool for someone with a long ass drive way that don't want a machine.
Make a couple of passes to bulk clear and worry about cleaning it up when you get home from work.

I was just talking to my crew chief yesterday about all the long driveways around me that don't clear the snow from $500,000-1 million dollar plus homes??

What's even more amazing is that a house like that, wouldn't have someone with a truck and a brand new Western or Boss on the front. I can't get over how many new plows I see on trucks anymore... Douglas Dynamic's is rolling in the cash...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info