Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Off to meet the sparrow prince in the sky.

Spirit Airlines employee told student to flush emotional support hamster down the toilet, student alleges | Fox News

YeVCKWJ.jpg

A college student said she flushed her emotional support hamster down the toilet after Spirit Airlines refused to let her bring her furry pet on the plane.

Belen Aldecosea, 21, of Miami Beach, Florida, told the Miami Herald that she contacted Spirit Airlines before her flight from Baltimore to South Florida on Nov. 21, 2017, regarding traveling with her dwarf hamster, Pebbles. Aldecosea claimed the airline told her it was not a problem to bring her hamster on the flight.

However, when the student arrived at the airport she said the airline refused to let Pebbles on the plane. Aldecosea said she did not have many options since her family was in Florida and her friends were hours away. The student claimed a Spirit employee suggested she either flush Pebbles down the toilet or let the animal free.

Aldecosea skipped her flight and tried to rent a car instead, but said she was too young to rent one. So she did what she felt was the most humane choice.

“She was scared. I was scared. It was horrifying trying to put her in the toilet,” Aldecosea said. “I was emotional. I was crying. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying in the stall.”

The student said she considered letting Pebbles run free outside but could not bear thinking of her hamster freezing to death or getting hit.

“I didn’t have any other options,” she said.

DIDNT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS BUT TO FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOIELT

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
When you reach that point in life where flushing your "emotional support" animal down a toilet is your only option, its time to take a step back and ask yourself, do you really need an "emotional support" animal? Because, clearly it failed its artificial job of providing emotional support. This generation is so fucking fucked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info