Who else has crappy views from their house?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Figured something like this might be more fun than leaving the discussion in an auto news thread and clogging that up...

So I seem to be stuck with neighbors in front of me and right behind me who don't mind looking like the Clampetts. Anyone else got some neighbors who you're not thrilled with, or are you that neighbor?

Here's my front view...
116f8c67b3c233996a5feb37519deaaa.jpg

And nothing better than spending a ton of money to get your entire yard redone so you can spend more time in the yard and get to look at the people's yard behind you....
d646efb04315c48cf34402016946d717.jpg

:fu:

Please tell me I'm not the only one with some crappy neighbors... :bowrofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
And to add from the other discussion, I likely wouldn't mind if they used their vehicles, but its two people with two kids living there. Their Exploder broke down so they went out and bought a new Explorer. Then the old one came back on a tow truck, got put into the driveway and hasn't moved in two years. its sitting there on flat tires.

The boat hasn't moved in two years either, and the F150 he owns gets moved maybe once a month....

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
This isnt a brag that you have good neighbors thread... :bowrofl:

Man, I used to have the worst fucking neighbor -> EVER. He is gone now, thank goodness.
When he moved in back around 1999 my cousin told me “Congratulations, your new neighbor was voted the least liked in our high school class”
This my friend was no joke.

He would call the cops on himself saying “Please get over here immediately before I do something to my wife”
YES, I lived next to that guy.
When you see a man washing their front lawn with a bucket & a mop you know you are in store for problems.

In any event, I was so happy when he moved away around 2005 ( Joy )

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Man, I used to have the worst fucking neighbor -> EVER. He is gone now, thank goodness.
When he moved in back around 1999 my cousin told me “Congratulations, your new neighbor was voted the least liked in our high school class”
This my friend was no joke.

He would call the cops on himself saying “Please get over here immediately before I do something to my wife”
YES, I lived next to that guy.
When you see a man washing their front lawn with a bucket & a mop you know you are in store for problems.

In any event, I was so happy when he moved away around 2005 ( Joy )

I have one really good neighbor to my South, that's about it. The house to my North used to be an old lady with these huge evergreen trees, I paid to have them removed because they were just dropping sap and shit into my driveway and on my cars.

Then she sold the house to a family that owns a landscaping business so they kept the yard up, but then started renting the house out. Since then Ive had a string of crappy neighbors but they usually keep to themselves.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
id like to say i am that neighbor...

several small engine machines along the side of my house.
2 cub cadets in the front, against the garage door
95 silverado that hasnt moved since november.
garbage cans OUTSIDE(technically against the law)
oh and a 2" sump pump discharge that runs the length of my driveway to dump in the street.

and no fucks given.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info