Worst Drink Ever?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You guys can head to Australia and try this margarita if you want. I draw the line at drinking pig eyes.

1517362854336.jpg

Bar introduces gruesome 'black margarita' with feral pig eye | Fox News

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Malort is just fucking disgusting and tastes like the adverse effects of drinking (vomit, bile, etc).
The bar I worked at used Malort as your rookie shot that you had to drink about 8oz of the putrid crap. You know it’s bad when they put a glass in front of you and a garbage can behind you to throw up in.
We also started using it as punishment when someone royally fucked up. Drink 10 oz’s of Malort or forfeit your tips. People would actually hand over $50-$60 just to avoid drinking that crap.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
8 oz of any shot would suck.

a normal size shot is 1.5 oz. 8-10 is a damn drink, not a shot.

They started the extra size “shot” because of me. At the time I could do a normal or double shot of anything and it wouldn’t even touch my tongue, just kick it back and it’d go right down without stopping. Which is odd because my gag reflex is so horrid I gag multiple times when brushing my teeth or even holding anything in my mouth. Lucky for me and everyone hired after me they made it so you’d have to at least get it to slow down before you swallowed it. I used to be able to drink a pint of beer in one gulp like that dude front “The Man Show”, tried it recently and felt like I was going to drown.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info