Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
In-N-Out employees can work their way up to $160,000 a year with no degree or previous experience - SFGate

The West Coast burger sensation pays store managers an average yearly salary of more than $160,000, which is about triple the industry average, according to the latest California Sun newsletter. There is no college degree or previous management experience required.

To put this into perspective, tech workers in Silicon Valley earn on average $114,654 for the year, according to a survey from hiring platform Dice.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
using the blind app, tech workers at the companies you've heard of are making a fuckton more than that.

seems a bunch of people 3-5 years out of college making nutty money. i have a hard time believing they are that good or their skillset is that unique/hard to find. i rarely used the app, but when i do, it makes me want to stop using it pretty quickly because i don't want to see someone whining about how they work so hard and are not sure if some 300k job with options after 1 year is worth it

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
using the blind app, tech workers at the companies you've heard of are making a fuckton more than that.

seems a bunch of people 3-5 years out of college making nutty money. i have a hard time believing they are that good or their skillset is that unique/hard to find. i rarely used the app, but when i do, it makes me want to stop using it pretty quickly because i don't want to see someone whining about how they work so hard and are not sure if some 300k job with options after 1 year is worth it

as an IT guy I can explain this.

Its about the area they are in, and the work they are doing.
Their skillsets are not usually anything very special, BUT they get experience at one company or another that a different company wants so there is a poaching frenzy out there. Hired over and over from one company to another. Its NOT common to get 300k, not in salary, but maybe in compensation. I was a millionaire in my 20s for all of 3 months before the company went bye bye and the stock was worthless. At 300k it becomes worth it for them to start looking to import talent from the midwest.

However I HAVE seen sociopaths in the financial sector pull down 300k 6 years out of college. The college needs a good name, and you need to be an alumn of the right frat.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
No nudes... :sad:

lynsi-torres.jpg

Her name is Lynsi Torres

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/lynsi-torres-in-n-out-burger_n_2614814.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info