Anyone have any appliance hookups?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
They were price matching grands appliance with that sale price, but also had 11% off on top of that

3290e7c619f62cd6937e0453b34cd7dc.jpg

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
yeah it seems like their black friday sales were where it was at.

i wish we could have gone for shit then :rofl:

It's all bullshit, the sales are the same for Memorial Day, Labor Day, Father's Day, probably Bastille Day etc. We bought appliances on the Father's Day sale and because of delays we wound up cancelling the order. We bought on Black Friday and every appliance was the same price. Open a HD credit card and get 12 month financing too.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's all bullshit, the sales are the same for Memorial Day, Labor Day, Father's Day, probably Bastille Day etc. We bought appliances on the Father's Day sale and because of delays we wound up cancelling the order. We bought on Black Friday and every appliance was the same price. Open a HD credit card and get 12 month financing too.

so i saved a shopping cart from BF to compare sporadically, and what i had in my cart has never been cheaper since then... :dunno:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Best Time To Buy New Appliances | The Home Depot Community

Easter may have a sale but if you show them your sale prices they will come down. At least they will tell you when they will have another sale. If you aren't in a hurry HD is your best bet.

what sucks is we weren't in a hurry, but somewhat are at this point... we closed on the house week after thanksgiving and ever since ive been watching pricing and it just hasn't droppped to that level so i hadn't done anything

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
what sucks is we weren't in a hurry, but somewhat are at this point... we closed on the house week after thanksgiving and ever since ive been watching pricing and it just hasn't droppped to that level so i hadn't done anything

It sounds like you're planning a complete kitchen reno like I did. It will most likely take longer than you think. Appliances are the easiest to schedule and the quickest to receive. Wait as long as you can on them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info