Recoil - Portable Laser Tag

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
[MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]

So we just played(only 3 of us, so bear that in mind). It is also winter, so other than buildings and trees, you really have no cover.

This game has the possibility of being epic. Running around, getting supply drops, gunfire going off everywhere. And it seems to be fairly accurate in regards to registering shots. The playing field can be huge...they claim 250' radius, but trees and what not seem to knock that down. I feel about 175' radius is probably more accurate.

There are several times the sound in the game glitched and my phone just constantly thought I was being shot at, and the gps positioning for getting supply drops and what not is sometimes a little slow to register the actual direction you are going. I understand this though, I am walking, so there isn't a whole lot for them to register off of.

All in all...I think this game will be a blast in the summer and I will have to get some more guns(have 4 currently) and probably a few of the frag grenades as well.

https://www.theworldisnowgame.com/

PS. I'm tired now from running around playing laser tag outside, haha

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Totally fun. I'm thinking about buying a bunch of the guns and then when people wanna play, just having them throw me a few bucks or something as a "rental" fee so I don't have to front all the monies. Then everyone doesn't have a need to buy their own if they don't need it

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Hmmmm
df3cd0645910c18294962e0ab8e534fb.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info