Hollywood gonna Hollywood

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm sitting in my house right now listening to the faint sounds of helicopters because some dumb ass shot 12 rounds into the air on Sunset because...

The hotel cleaning staff tossed his weed.

https://www.facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/10156072852650859/

Initial thoughts:

Isn't weed supposed to mellow you out?

Why would you shoot up a hotel where you were presumably a guest and therefore would be easy to identify?

Pot is legal (and cheap) in California now.

This helicopter news guy is a celebrity in his own right. He has a huge following and just livestreams the raw footage to Facebook which often consists of him swearing or just talking about nonsense. Sometimes he'll be half way through a casual comment and then you'll immediately hear him pull his shit together, get serious and go live on the tv broadcast only to return to swearing as soon as they cut from him. :rofl:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Now I've gone down the rabbit hole of the helicopter reporter's best work and just realized that he's the same guy that covered this weird chase we had a couple years ago where these guys in a Mustang were doing donuts on Hollywood BLVD in the middle of the police chase, waving to people, got stopped by a fucking TMZ tour bus, and almost hit me while I was coming out of my neighborhood.

I'm behind the white van here. White car with the black roof. The guy lost traction and almost slid into me but caught it just enough to go into oncoming traffic behind me where there was some space between waiting cars. I wasn't even mad. It was hilarious. That chase ended with those guys basically pulling up in South LA, being greeted by their neighbors, getting out of the car and walking around the neighborhood for like 10 minutes before the police even pulled in for the arrest. It was two hours of absurdity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY0bKg2puyg&feature=youtu.be&t=19m54s

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Initial thoughts:

Isn't weed supposed to mellow you out?

Why would you shoot up a hotel where you were presumably a guest and therefore would be easy to identify?

Pot is legal (and cheap) in California now.

Yes, unless you're out of it because some asshole threw yours out. :bowrofl:

You're enraged because someone threw out your dope and you're now out.

Cheap depends on how much money you have doesn't it?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah, it's totally legal now. I mean, it was totally legal before too but you had to jump through silly hoops to get it.

My wife went to Venice Beach, paid a "doctor" on the boardwalk $40 and he told her she was depressed and needed weed. He followed that up by telling her to sunbathe nude for vitamin D. :rofl:

The best part was the background for the picture on her medical marijuana card was a big old pot leaf. You can not make this stuff up.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Yeah, it's totally legal now. I mean, it was totally legal before too but you had to jump through silly hoops to get it.

My wife went to Venice Beach, paid a "doctor" on the boardwalk $40 and he told her she was depressed and needed weed. He followed that up by telling her to sunbathe nude for vitamin D. :rofl:

The best part was the background for the picture on her medical marijuana card was a big old pot leaf. You can not make this stuff up.

Did you give her the vitamin D?:wackit:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info