Aerial Adventure Parks

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I was in Orlando late last week and the girlfriend & I wanted to do some a little more unconventional than your standard tourist attractions. We found this place called Orlando Tree Trek which is an aerial obstacle course in Kissimmee. This place was awesome, it had 4 different courses that ranged in difficulty. Each course is a combination of platforms, roped apparatuses, and zip lines. It starts you off fairly easy about 10' in the air and progressively gets more difficult. The final course has you up in the air 35' feet and some of the obstacles are not easy at all. You finish off everything with a 425' zip line.

We started at noon and finished about 3PM completing all of the courses. You don't have to complete all of the courses, only what you a physically able to or comfortable with.

Orlando_Tree_Trek-Kissimmee-Florida-256561212496477e8366bf3b2380a316_c.jpg

tree-trek-adventure-park-orlando-silver-course.jpg

image-5.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKoOZNZtmcc

If you guys are ever out in the Orlando area you should definitely check it out. It looks like there is also a park like this in the south suburbs, going to try it when it gets warm out.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Hmm. Be there in 2 weeks...

Did you see any weight limits?

There are no weight limits that I saw posted, but we had a big boy from Miami along with my and my girlfriend. He had to be close to 275. He did not make it past the beginning of the 2nd course. You don't need to be a physical specimen to complete the course, but being in shape definitely helps a lot. The final leg of the course requires a decent amount of upper body strength.

I also recommend buying the gloves for $3 or bringing your own gloves. It was cool when we went, around 60 degrees, but I would also recommend getting the water bracelet as well for $3.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I def don't want to shit on your thread, I even thought about making a Orlando specific thread... But...

HAZ YOU BEEN TO UNIVERSALS WATER PARK YET?

NO I DID NOT HAZ.

It was not super hot out there last week. I think it got up to 80 and then ran back down pretty quickly. Are you guys going there?

The only thing we did in the water was went kayaking in the Indian River which was super cool. It was too cold to see the manatees or the bioluminescent jellies.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
NO I DID NOT HAZ.

It was not super hot out there last week. I think it got up to 80 and then ran back down pretty quickly. Are you guys going there?

The only thing we did in the water was went kayaking in the Indian River which was super cool. It was too cold to see the manatees or the bioluminescent jellies.

End of the month.

Check out Crystal River kayaking co. Little north but I SEENT tell manatee last year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info