Oct 5, 2012
Looks good to me
3655752d1b4a4c66d44a8a0abb589ad8.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Here's more info than you want to read on how Consumer Reports compiles their survey results. Most of it sounds good but, when I had a subscription, I didn't agree with a lot of their results and felt they strictly cared about reliability/repairs so a great car with a problem or two dropped way down while a more reliable car that sucks at acceleration, ride, handling, comfort, etc could move way up.

Granted, they aren't reviewing cars, just rating certain criteria so their methods do show those criteria such as reliability, cost, ranking, etc. 640,000 responses from subscribers to survey requests is a solid number. Much higher than most car surveys, IMO.

It's hard to argue with subscribers accurately reporting their experiences. I tried to accurately fill out the survey when they sent it (it's long). Still, I disagreed with the survey results often. 'Mint would say I was wrong and biased so judge it for yourself.

https://www.consumerreports.org/car...faction/consumer-reports-car-reliability-faq/

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Fine gentleman buys his dream car since childhood, a new Cadillac, for $80k. Year later his rectum opens like a set of theater curtains after discovering his service riddled Abomination is worth $28k on trade against a new, reliable Lexus.

The “lease” is the Holy Grail for those who dare to sign n drive a new Cadillac.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info