Teenage son Stabs mother to death in Downers

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
yesterday was quite eventful in my old hood.

this piece of shit teenage stabbed the fuck out of his own mother.
this was literally less than a block away from my highschool!

i cant wait until names are released. im dyin to know who this cocksucker is!

Source: Mom stabbed to death near Downers Grove, son in custody

The DuPage County sheriff's office said it is "conducting a death investigation" in Lisle Township near Downers Grove, and one source involved with the investigation said a teenager was in custody after his mother was brutally stabbed to death.

The sheriff's office didn't release any more information about the investigation on the 2100 block of 63rd Street, but a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed it was a stabbing homicide and a suspect is in custody.

Another source involved with the investigation said the mother was stabbed multiple times, and her son was in custody. The name of the victim was not available, and there was no word of charges for any suspect.

The sheriff's office said no new information was to come Tuesday night and that more was likely to come Wednesday morning.

Investigators' vehicles were stationed outside a single-family house on 63rd Street starting in the afternoon. The street was closed to westbound traffic most of the afternoon and evening.

The house is in Lisle Township, across the street from a shopping center. Downers Grove South High School is a half-mile west. Police did not indicate whether the community was in danger.

Neighbors told ABC 7 Chicago a woman and her two adult children live in the home.

"To have it be so close to home ... it's really freaky," Faith LaMantia said.

Neighbors told WGN-TV news they saw a man run into traffic around 1 p.m. and then stand in the middle of the street looking up.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
I drove by on my way home and they had almost the entire block taped off. There are always 4-5 cars in that driveway and that was odd to see just the Camaro there. Pretty sad when you read someone killed somebody and it turns out they killed their own mother. They had Autozone to the east blocked. [MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] that’s even closer to your old stomping ground

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Time to ban assault knives!!

Breh don’t even joke like that. Do you know just how terrifying looking assault knives are? They even have the thing that goes up with detachable clips
normal-knife-assault-knife-know-the-dangers-28894729.png

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I drove by on my way home and they had almost the entire block taped off. There are always 4-5 cars in that driveway and that was odd to see just the Camaro there. Pretty sad when you read someone killed somebody and it turns out they killed their own mother. They had Autozone to the east blocked. [MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] that’s even closer to your old stomping ground

good thing that AZ was blocked off. the place went to shit when i left lol.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
there is a bit of a movement for that in england you know...

I know, I've seen photos of people marching and protesting with "save lives, ban knives" signs.

City murder= front door of house taped off 20min investigation

Suburb murder= 3 surrounding blocks taped off 3 days of investigation with multiple jurisdictions

The majority of city murders are gang bangers killing other gang bangers...no one cares.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
files charged.

Naperville man charged in stabbing death of mom near Downers Grove - Naperville Sun

Naperville man who reportedly said he wanted to send his mother to heaven was ordered held in lieu of $3 million bail Thursday after he was charged with stabbing her to death near Downers Grove.

Surrounded by a phalanx of security officers and strapped into a rolling chair, Kevin D. James, 23, appeared in bond court in DuPage County, where he is charged with first-degree murder in the death of his mother, Patricia James, 51.

Kevin James reportedly told authorities that he “wanted to send his mother to heaven,” and then planned to kill himself, Assistant State’s Attorney Megan McGuire-Bachman told Judge Liam Brennan. James also reportedly said that he saw “green devil dinosaurs” before allegedly stabbing his mother, prosecutors said.

McGuire-Bachman asked the judge to order a psychological evaluation of James, who prosecutors say lives with his girlfriend in a Naperville apartment.

According to prosecutors, the defendant’s sister called 911 on Tuesday afternoon to report that her brother had stabbed their mother, and that James had chased the sister out of his mother’s home in the 2100 block of 63rd Street in an unincorporated area near Downers Grove.

The sister said that James had punched her and choked their mother before the stabbing, prosecutors said.

Neighbors reported seeing James in the street, but police found a bloodied James in the front doorway. His mother was on the floor in a front room of her home, authorities said. Authorities say she was stabbed multiple times with a kitchen knife, which police recovered.

James is due back in court Jan. 26 for arraignment and for ruling on the psychological exam request.

The home where the incident allegedly took place is down the street from Downers Grove South High School and across the street from the Meadowbrook Plaza strip mall.

Neighbor Don Borrows, 82, a retired electrician who lives across the street from the scene, told the Tribune on Wednesday he saw a young man walk into a nearby side street, then stare up at the sky for about 10 minutes about noon Tuesday.

The young man then walked out onto busy 63rd Street, which has a 40 mph speed limit, and stopped cars by standing in front of them. He then tried to open the drivers’ doors, but the drivers sped away, Borrows said.

Other drivers zigged and zagged around him or went up onto the curb to avoid the man.

Soon, four or five police cars pulled up to the house and took the man into custody. Then an ambulance pulled up, and paramedics carried a person out on a stretcher and drove away, he said.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info