What is your goal/task to complete today?

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Mine is to find my Camaro. Can anyone see It? :sad:

Gotta make room for the new toolbox, and giving my old Craftsman to my soon to be Father-in-law. Also, eliminate the SHIT/clutter.

Hoping to make room soon to work on this bitch...
32c54356253683fc4099d66d92cdb219.jpg

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
To not murder my recruiting staff for scheduling me as part of the leadership panel for an interview - and then scheduling the candidate debrief, for 4pm. Today. The day before the holiday weekend.

Also - to not murder the under-achieving co-worker seated across the corner of the floor from me who is sick, hacking, coughing, snurking up buckets of snot every 30 seconds, in the name of trying to show everyone how "dedicated" she is. Already laid into her manager this morning to send her ass home - not putting up with this shit. "If I wind up sick over the holiday, I'm coming back to the office and I want her head - AND YOURS - on a fucking stake. Send her ass home."

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
The dishwasher is running so I’m off to a good start :rofl:. I’ve been off all week as a gift to myself between jobs. I was going to start a few days ago but I still have a bunch of loose ends to wrap up at home, Christmas, and the head of field training I was working with is on vacation so I’m just going to start the 26th.

Goals for today are to get my parents all in one Comcast device setup at their house and maybe vacuum the car while I’m there. I also need to go to Target, Woodmans, and Bath and Body works for groceries and stocking stuffers. With any remaining time I’ll tackle another 100 questions off this 730 question return to service review test for work. Hopefully my errands will put some miles on the car because the poly mounts I put in a couple days ago are bordering on brutal levels of NVH but I hear they settle in at 50-100 miles.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Gotta make room for the new toolbox, and giving my old Craftsman to my soon to be Father-in-law. Also, eliminate the SHIT/clutter.

I need to do the same with my Buick. House updates have taken over in there.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Your garage is spotless compared to my old mans. I gotta get him to work with me on cleaning it out in spring, you cant even make it 5 feet into there, cant see his 1968 Charger to save your life, etc.

His garage is like an episode of hoarders bad.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Your garage is spotless compared to my old mans. I gotta get him to work with me on cleaning it out in spring, you cant even make it 5 feet into there, cant see his 1968 Charger to save your life, etc.

His garage is like an episode of hoarders bad.
Sounds like my fathers garage. You’d never know there were 3 cars and 3 motorcycles in there because you can’t actually get from one side to the other.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sounds like my fathers garage. You’d never know there were 3 cars and 3 motorcycles in there because you can’t actually get from one side to the other.

We called Danny from DC Garage on here because he wanted to get a new garage door.... Only problem is Danny cant get to it to change everything. :bowrofl:

Even Danny was like "wait, there's a car in there ?!?!?"

I think I just need to explain to him that if he doesnt help go through it anything he definitely wants to pass down or anything like that might end up in the dumpster if he dies and we have no idea what's in there.

He worked at Grand Spalding Dodge way way back in the day, and has a 1968 Charger and a TON of parts for it are still in boxes waiting to be used....

Oh God, I just realized I have a pallet rack full of parts too. ARGH. :bowrofl:

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
We called Danny from DC Garage on here because he wanted to get a new garage door.... Only problem is Danny cant get to it to change everything. :bowrofl:

Even Danny was like "wait, there's a car in there ?!?!?"

I think I just need to explain to him that if he doesnt help go through it anything he definitely wants to pass down or anything like that might end up in the dumpster if he dies and we have no idea what's in there.

He worked at Grand Spalding Dodge way way back in the day, and has a 1968 Charger and a TON of parts for it are still in boxes waiting to be used....

Oh God, I just realized I have a pallet rack full of parts too. ARGH. :bowrofl:
He’s told me I’m fucked when he dies :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info