Gaming Player Unknown Battlegrounds

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
It's great on PC, but I feel like they rushed the release to console to be there for the holidays, and all the videos I've seen of people playing it makes it look like absolute trash on the One. It seems the X handles it significantly better.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
The latest update has helped with the lag significantly, but it’s still there. For the Xbox I wish they would have made the map half the size. That would have helped a lot with the rendering and lag.

I mean this game is massive, literally tons of fields, houses, towns and shit. And everything can be opened and looted.

Like I said with a squad of people who talk it’s a blast. Alone it kinda sucks

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
The latest update has helped with the lag significantly, but it’s still there. For the Xbox I wish they would have made the map half the size. That would have helped a lot with the rendering and lag.

I mean this game is massive, literally tons of fields, houses, towns and shit. And everything can be opened and looted.

I dont know what your talking about saying significantly less lag. I was on last night and its still laggy. The graphics are a little better then minecraft but the game play isnt polished at all. I doubt it you ever be able to move through a building as smooth as BF or COD

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Waiting to see if I’m getting it for X-mas, if not I’ll pick it up the day after. Really want to try this game out. I’ve played Fortnite a few times and really enjoyed it when I played with a squad of friends.

I do like fortnite a lot. Every time I get in a fight in battlegrounds I keep wanting to build shit lol

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
If youre in a squad and youre the last, lets say 4 out of 5 standing (4 in your squad), you kill that last 1, your 4 man squad wins as a whole. So you share the points your squad made. So if 2 people got 3 kills each and the other 2 didnt do shit. Their kill points get divided up and shared in the squad.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It's great on PC, but I feel like they rushed the release to console to be there for the holidays, and all the videos I've seen of people playing it makes it look like absolute trash on the One. It seems the X handles it significantly better.

Agreed. My friends at work play it on XBO instead of their PCs, cause reasons. :dunno: One has the S and the other has the X. The parachuting slows down to about 4 FPS on the S and 6 on the X in their guestimates. I guess I dont know how you would map all the commands to a controller compared to a keyboard.

Ive only played squads a handful of times and its random squads. Which blows ass cause you have to rely on either the greatest player ever (who never gets matched up with me) or people that only care about themselves (me most of the time) or chinese/korean players on US servers (all the time for me).

So most of my playing is solo. Which Ill admit I take the MGS approach. :rofl: Ive only won 2 games, but I either place top 10, or KIA in the top 80. No inbetween usually.

I mean the dude has abandoned and tried to recreate his game on 4 different platforms and now makes a stand alone game.

It'll be abandoned again soon enough.

Doubt it. Its made so much money already and now that MS has "console exclusivity" for now, it will be kept up. Hell they just released the big patch for PC that added the kill cam, vaulting, new map, new weapons.

I play fortnite on ps4. Same thing without vehicles and it's free pvp

Ive seen you a couple times. My buddy also suggested fortnite, so I DLed it on PC and it was meh. PS4 BLOWS imo. I didnt figure out how to switch to a gun until top 30. :rofl:

Like I said, Im not the best player, but I try to get as much game play recorded as I can. Only 2 wins, so only 2 videos. One is condensed to cut out the hiding/waiting and the other I didnt start recording until top 10. Rewatching these, especially the first one I noticed things I would do way differently, and my looting/kit skills are noob at best. Skipped a med kit and kept 30+ bandages. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CorVsCsqcE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHwwSpiXhk8

Here is the new map. This truck sucks ass, and I unmuted my mic since we share vids of our gameplay at work and we decided to talk through our thought process/whats happening to try and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb4jn-ReMYg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Agreed. My friends at work play it on XBO instead of their PCs, cause reasons. :dunno: One has the S and the other has the X. The parachuting slows down to about 4 FPS on the S and 6 on the X in their guestimates. I guess I dont know how you would map all the commands to a controller compared to a keyboard.

Ive only played squads a handful of times and its random squads. Which blows ass cause you have to rely on either the greatest player ever (who never gets matched up with me) or people that only care about themselves (me most of the time) or chinese/korean players on US servers (all the time for me).

So most of my playing is solo. Which Ill admit I take the MGS approach. :rofl: Ive only one 2 games, but I either place top 10, or KIA in the top 80. No inbetween usually.

Doubt it. Its made so much money already and now that MS has "console exclusivity" for now, it will be kept up. Hell they just released the big patch for PC that added the kill cam, vaulting, new map, new weapons.

Ive seen you a couple times. My buddy also suggested fortnite, so I DLed it on PC and it was meh. PS4 BLOWS imo. I didnt figure out how to switch to a gun until top 30. :rofl:

Like I said, Im not the best player, but I try to get as much game play recorded as I can. Only 2 wins, so only 2 videos. One is condensed to cut out the hiding/waiting and the other I didnt start recording until top 10. Rewatching these, especially the first one I noticed things I would do way differently, and my looting/kit skills are noob at best. Skipped a med kit and kept 30+ bandages. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CorVsCsqcE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHwwSpiXhk8

Here is the new map. This truck sucks ass, and I unmuted my mic since we share vids of our gameplay at work and we decided to talk through our thought process/whats happening to try and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb4jn-ReMYg
I've been playing on ps4 primarily. Hardly ever go on the pc unless to pay a bill. Lol. But the ps4 is the only time I really spend time with some friends and family as they live in different states and it's our bonding time.

One thing that does get irritating is the hit detection. They were supposed to fix it but haven't. I do have tons of fun. I've probably spent close to 200 hours on pvp. Single /co-op is also fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info