Let’s talk razors

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Seems to be that razors are a small fortune and I’m not a beard kinda guy so what do you all use? Wife asked me about a Dollar Shave Club and im close to using my last couple razors from a multipack I bought out of state and no clue what brand they are. Was considering going back to an old school double edge butterfly razor.

Thoughts, recommendations?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
8bee7697ddfeade40afe40113e818eda.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Time to be a man. Better shave than any expensive ass cartridge razor and the blades are cheap as fuck. Works best with real shave soap (brush and cup) but a good shave gel works in a pinch

71-VhpJeG5L._SY355_.jpg
I use a double edge shaver as well. It's about time I need to replenish some blades though. I used to shave every 2 or 3 but now maybe trim once a month.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Time to be a man. Better shave than any expensive ass cartridge razor and the blades are cheap as fuck. Works best with real shave soap (brush and cup) but a good shave gel works in a pinch

71-VhpJeG5L._SY355_.jpg

This hipster razor is what I use. Well, I guess hipters have beards that they wax or some shit but if they did use razors they would likely use one of these. It's definitely not as simple as one of the cartridge ones. I like it better for the flatter surfaces and around the chin (seems to work really well for heavy hair vs a cartridge) and less so above the lip where it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info