Christmas Miracle

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I almost named this thread "It's bacon".

People in Lakeland, FL are in the Christmas spirit. Some, however, were worried about providing a good Christmas meal for their families.

Enter a stalled truck and a CSX train. The semi loaded with high quality chicken, beef and seafood stalled on the tracks and the driver did his best to alert CSX so they could stop the trains. For some reason (Christmas miracle wait for it) the driver was unable to get word through to CSX in time.

A train plowed through the back of the semi scattering yummy, frozen meat everywhere. Authorities showed up and called Colorado Meat and Seafood Co. who decided (Christmas miracle... wait for it) they no longer wanted the meat. Authorities started tossing the meat into a dumpster and then the (Christmas) miracle occurred.

People from the less fortunate area around the tracks were lured to the scene by a familiar smell - bacon. Nobody can resist bacon. The wonderful Christmas smell filled the neighborhood. Amazed people discovered the meat was being tossed and started collecting it for their Christmas meals. Sisters told brothers. Sons told moms. Friends told friends. Dogs told other dogs. Soon, there was a mob of festive people whose Christmas prayers had been answered. I believe they may have been singing Joy to the world during the miracle Christmas food collection.

The Colorado Meat and Seafood Company that was expecting the delivery said they no longer wanted to the food, so CSX employees began tossing the scattered packages into a nearby dumpster. While the cleanup progressed, groups of people began to show up and retrieve the thrown away food.

“People are hungry,” Jessie Woulard told Fox 13. “Some people are so hungry they’ll wash it off. Everybody needs something. It’s Christmas.”

Yes, Virginia. There is a Santa Claus.

1513212480480.jpg

1513254350137.jpg

1513212469726.jpg

Air 'smells like bacon' after semi-truck crash spills meat onto roadway | Fox News

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Flyn
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list