Stuck on the tarmac in Miami, aviation gurus come in

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Can't be any worse than the puddle jumper I took from Providence to Newark as a connecting flight. Michael J Fox was piloting that motherfucker and I thought I was gonna die. Got off the plane some kind of green! I would have felt safer in the skydiving plane I was in, without seats and without a parachute!

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
It was United, I didn’t even have time to go bitch cause I had to catch a bus lol

Doubt they would’ve given me anything since I paid next to nothing for the tickets lol

I did feel bad since 90 people on board had connecting flights that they missed

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That's like my flight a couple years ago on Delta. The flight from ORD left late, so I didn't get to Atlanta until late. The next flight from ATL to Baton Rouge (where the office for one of our companies was at), left at like 10PM, we board this little ancient DC-10 and they can't fire up the avionics... You know, the old Speak and Spell!

Umm, yea, I'll take the morning flight, thanks! They let those of us who wanted to get off, off, and I sat in a bar until 2am at Hartsfield until they got me a room somewhere...

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
That's like my flight a couple years ago on Delta. The flight from ORD left late, so I didn't get to Atlanta until late. The next flight from ATL to Baton Rouge (where the office for one of our companies was at), left at like 10PM, we board this little ancient DC-10 and they can't fire up the avionics... You know, the old Speak and Spell!

Umm, yea, I'll take the morning flight, thanks! They let those of us who wanted to get off, off, and I sat in a bar until 2am at Hartsfield until they got me a room somewhere...

"Little" DC-10? lol

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
It was United, I didn’t even have time to go bitch cause I had to catch a bus lol

Doubt they would’ve given me anything since I paid next to nothing for the tickets lol

I did feel bad since 90 people on board had connecting flights that they missed

they may give you something like 5000 united miles, as it doesn't in reality cost them much, potentially because you may never use them, for one. but i'd still pick them up...

(they are my favorito miles, at that)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info