Amazon Gives Homeowner Strange Gift This Holiday Season

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Guess there wasn't a gas station anywhere around because this Amazon driver really had to go and chose a customer's driveway as the spot to void her bowels.

Amazon gave the homeowner a gift certificate to make up for the inconvenience of coming home to a large, smelly load at the end of the driveway. Driver has been fired.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/amazon-driver-poops-driveway_us_5a218ed5e4b0a02abe90ec11

24131044_10210702167012289_7168392049677006722_n.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Funny thing is she picks a home with a camera and it all ends up on video.

Delivery supervisor had to come out and clean it up. He put it in the homeowner's garbage can because it smelled too much to take it with him.

Didn't we have a thread a while back where a member was pissed about someone putting their dogshit into his garbage can?

That would be a one-up on dogshit. "Fucker comes out to make the mess go away and then dumps it in MY garbage can!"

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
the question is... was this convenience or one of those SUPER EPIC emergencies :rofl: shit yourself or on the street :rofl: maybe this needs a tcg poll.

My dad was a roll off driver for Waste Management for 30+ years. He has many tales of taking emergency shits in the back of compactors or in the bushes at industrial parks :rofl:. Never in someone’s driveway though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info