find owner with license plate

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I'd love to know too! :)

Aren't you a LEO though? Can't you run a plate and check current owners/registrations?

yes and no. yes, im LEO. No, i shouldn't just run the plate to find the owner info to contact him personally.

i didn't know if someone had the know how. i had my BMW posted up for sale/trade and someone texted me and i was like WTF!?!? they said they ran my plate and already got a carfax on it and got my contact info. so obviously there is a way to do it, in which i was hoping TCG might know how.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
i contacted weaponX as they were the tuners. they gave me his full name but wouldn't release any other info. they said they called him and left him a voicemail asking permission to release info, so hopefully it works. i did search the name and state on facebook and there were a few it could be, so i sent them all friend request and messages but none of them have replied yet. lol

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI
Automated through the in car video, I dont touch a button. I mean, yes I tailgate, with a beer in between my legs, drunk and running plates. Does that fit your agenda a bit better?
Not really, but a good reason I run a plate mod thats not visible except through video feed.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, my personal info is none of your business imho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info