Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm not talking about snow, I can do with or without that. But I'm a season guy. I enjoy having 4 seasons. Am I alone in wanting it to get cold? Winter needs to be winter. I like waking up to chilly weather...I also like it even better at night when you're outside and the chill fills your lungs and all that.

Maybe I'm weird, but I like my seasons to actually be seasons.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm not talking about snow, I can do with or without that. But I'm a season guy. I enjoy having 4 seasons. Am I alone in wanting it to get cold? Winter needs to be winter. I like waking up to chilly weather...I also like it even better at night when you're outside and the chill fills your lungs and all that.

Maybe I'm weird, but I like my seasons to actually be seasons.

Don't you worry.

It's coming￾™

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
No one said it so I will... Mook your fucking crazy!

I am perfectly fine with no winter, I hate the cold so it being 45-60 degrees in late November early December is alright in my book. This cold, back to warm, back to cold is fucking with my sinus's something fierce thought. Pick a damn temp and stay there don't swing -20-30 degrees in one day every friggen day dammit!

I just know Jan - March is going to suck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info