Breastfeeding Mom At Disneyland

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
936bb7b75b0e003ceb1f5daa9a60b5c7.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I was just at Magic Kingdom for two days this week. I didn't see a single woman breast feeding. I doubt it was because a single child was not breast fed while I was there. The mothers probably were a little more discrete about it. I don't think it is necessary for mothers to go into the bathroom to feed, that's a bit much. I understand when a baby needs to eat, you don't want to spend 15 minutes looking for a nursing station. But this woman is clearly doing it for the attention, look at the smirk on her face. She's probably hoping that someone from the park would scold her and she could sue. And compound that with the fact that she's breast feeding a kindergartener, and that's just weird. She's being deliberately trashy about it just for the attention.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Well, my nephiew that is about to turn 2. is bigger that my twins that are two and a half. he is just as tall, but has at least 15 lbs on my girls.

so i can see that being a 10 month old. but at that age give him other food besides boob juices if he is that hungry, at that age they do not NEED mommas milk for all the food needs.

it also does not look like she is standing in line waiting for a ride.

fake news for attention!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info