Bill
That job requires one Tool.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-3.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
How do you neglect something that bad, what looks to be a newer nice plastic shed, to allow a fucking hornet metropolis to be built?

Fuck calling a pro. That whole thing is getting lit on fire and I'd be going mower shopping later that day.

just open the door and toss a bug bomb in there. then the next day toss another. then MAYBE, open it up and check the damage :rofl:

cheaper then a mower

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
He should have killed them all with a bug bomb first before ever touching that nest.
Soak it down with RAID in the middle of the night BEFORE chopping it up with a shovel.

Now all those little fuckers are just going to go make a nest somewhere else.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
A Tarantula Hawk crawled up on some buddies and me when we were working on his Jeep in San Diego. We didn't know what the fuck it was. He screamed like a bitch when it crawled up to him.... So he put it in a bottle with a Black Widow.

I put my scaredy pants on when around bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, all of them...

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I love how everytime people see bees, spiders, snakes, etc, they always say "burn the place down" or post that picture of Ripley from Aliens with a flamethrower....

In this case, you legitimately SHOULD of burned that place to the ground... How the hell do you neglect a shed that much to let something like that get built by hornets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info