Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I cant believe this is real fucking news. Unbelievable.

Girl Scouts to parents: Don't force kids to hug family during the holidays - Story | WFLD

CHICAGO (FOX 32 News) - As we approach the holidays, the Girl Scouts organization is issuing a warning to parents.

The message - don't force your kids to hug relatives.

The group says kids shouldn't feel like they "owe" someone a hug just because they haven't seen the person in a while.

It says it could cause the child to question whether they "owe" a person some type of physical affection later in life.

The message, "Reminder: She Doesn't Owe Anyone a Hug. Not Even at the Holidays," is posted on the Girl Scouts' website.

The post encourages parents to offer different ways to show gratitude, like "a smile, high-five or air kiss."

The organization's warning comes as allegations of sexual misconduct continue to make headlines.

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
87wQl.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I saw this yesterday and debated posting about it...

Seriously, WTF!

In the Yahoo article I read, the comments were golden!

- It's ok for them to tell parents to have their children NOT give affection to relatives, but they're perfectly fine with a couple girls going up to strangers at grocery store entrances and pestering them to buy cookies!

- Maybe they should worry about making better cookies with greater quantities than they currently do!

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
The idea of a nuclear family that embraces and loves each other and aren't all fucked in the head scares the fuck out of these childless globalists who are hellbent on destroying the west. Look at Angela Merkel in Germany, no kids. Look at Emmanuel MaCron in France, was 15 and fell in love with his 39 year old teacher. Guess what? No kids. Look at the vast majority of "leaders" in the UN. Childless and majority of them never married.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Acevedo

Oh look, another childless "empowered" women who has never married nor had kids telling people how to raise their children.

[MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION]

AM I LOOKING TOO FAR INTO THINGS?

SHOULD I JUST PUT BLINDERS ON AND WATCH TV LIKE THE REST OF THE MASSES AND FORGET EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN

78BgLuu.gif

HumanWiki

Regular
Mar 21, 2012
I used to watch alien invasion movies and think "yeah, we could totally do that"..

Now, with the way things are going, I'm pretty sure aliens would be met with nothing more than protests, yelling in to the sky at inanimate buildings and demands for more safe spaces. And then some bullsh*t about how unfair it is they're being invaded.

Our only hope would be they'd not want to expose their own young to such idiocy, they'd just leave us to our own doom or that they'd have a weakness to hashtag campaigns.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The idea of a nuclear family that embraces and loves each other and aren't all fucked in the head scares the fuck out of these childless globalists who are hellbent on destroying the west. Look at Angela Merkel in Germany, no kids. Look at Emmanuel MaCron in France, was 15 and fell in love with his 39 year old teacher. Guess what? No kids. Look at the vast majority of "leaders" in the UN. Childless and majority of them never married.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Acevedo

Oh look, another childless "empowered" women who has never married nor had kids telling people how to raise their children.

[MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION]

AM I LOOKING TOO FAR INTO THINGS?

SHOULD I JUST PUT BLINDERS ON AND WATCH TV LIKE THE REST OF THE MASSES AND FORGET EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN

78BgLuu.gif

6b5b81c95fe31c3c4c8e6ee442e758e1--illuminati-exposed-new-world-order.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
relax, its one post by one person and its not even that big of a deal.

President mocks a lunatic with nukes? haha he's telling it like it is!

Post about not hugging people? OMG the world is ending!!!

"One person" is not the Girl Scouts of America. Arent the scouts supposed to teach values, respect, etc? How is telling them not to show affection ok? Especially to family members. Its just a tad ridiculous is all.

And dont even turn this into a Trump thread. And it doesnt even really need to be about religion either.

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI
I don’t know if it should be banned but how its survived to the 21st century baffles me.

They should not get tax breaks though.

I'm only for* them getting tax breaks because they help communities taking the monetary burden directly off the govt. Food drives, community services, help paying bills of people seriously in need (not welfare queens)

In reality they are more like an unofficial extension of the govt though since it's subsidized at that point

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info