Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Lets see how they can ruin this awesome game from my childhood.

Trailer drops at 4pm. Making this thread since I wont be home and will hopefully remind someone to share said trailer.

Naturally, The Rock is in this.

pxVCHsw.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I want to see a dystopian future of PacMan where the pills are the only sustenance left on earth but give you haunting hallucinations but those hallucination turn out to be real and if they touch you, you explode into a pile of guts and goo similar to killing Pinky demons in Doom and the whole movie is just bodily explosion after bodily explosion because people don't realize the hallucinations are real but every time you die, you wake up shortly after back where the day started similar to that shitty Tom Cruise movie.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
wasnt george the name of the gorilla in rampage video game........

YUP

The game's protagonists are George, a King Kong-like gigantic gorilla transformed by an experimental vitamin, Lizzie, a Godzilla-like dinosaur/lizard transformed by a radioactive lake, and Ralph, a giant werewolf transformed by a food additive

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This is the only Rampage I acknowledge in the movie world.

Rampage (2009) - IMDb

Thats what I thought it was going to be when I entered this thread. That movie was so freaking messed up, even back then. And given todays frequent incidents, going back to watch that movie now would be absolutely chilling.

Now as for the trailer, no thanks. Dont need to see 90 minutes of JDM doing the Negan lean, and he'll also likely ask someone at some point if they're wearing their "pee pee pants" after the big wolf thing comes on screen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info