Things you hate spending money on at the store

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I’ve had dollar shave club so long, I’ve forgotten what that was like.

I have skin like a little bitch and everytime i shave it looks like a masacre.

You name it ive tried it too coarse to use electric.

Id rather piss on an electric fence and stab my eyes with a fork thats how bad i hate shaving.

:trump:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Dorco.

Dorco Pace 7 Combo Set For Men

And I hate paying for anything stupid my wife puts in the cart. She is worse than the kids.

thats 1 2 ....... Tooo many blades!! best ive found is mach 3s so i dont slice the fuck out of my already garbage skin.

Seriously its bad enough to warrant a permanent shaving profile from a dermatologist and im allowed up to a 1/4 inch but i refuse to look like that dirt bag staff sergeant that didnt shave so i normally do it every other day unless its a weekend or im off work.

Cannot wait when im out I'll look like zztop and never use so much as anything more than a trimmer ever again in my life.

Come to think of it yep id rather slam my balls in a door than shave..... :roflpicard: :fu:

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
thats 1 2 ....... Tooo many blades!! best ive found is mach 3s so i dont slice the fuck out of my already garbage skin.

Seriously its bad enough to warrant a permanent shaving profile from a dermatologist and im allowed up to a 1/4 inch but i refuse to look like that dirt bag staff sergeant that didnt shave so i normally do it every other day unless its a weekend or im off work.

Cannot wait when im out I'll look like zztop and never use so much as anything more than a trimmer ever again in my life.

Come to think of it yep id rather slam my balls in a door than shave..... :roflpicard: :fu:

Every try a safety/DE razor? Changed my life with similar issues, well before I grew a beard at least.

https://www.groominglounge.com/shaving-double-edged-razors

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

They have less blades cartridges. Seriously check it out.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I love raspberries, I love them so much, but they're usually expensive AF. RN they're actually kinda cheap, but even then to satisfy my craving it's at least $5 a day. That's a lot of $$ for a small little package of delicious raspberries. I understand why they're so expensive, but I hate having to spend so much money on them.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info