Charlie Sheen acussed of raping Corey Haim

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
There goes another story about another Hollywood weirdo.

Charlie Sheen 'categorically denies' raping 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas after claims made by a friend of the late child-actor

New allegations have emerged about a 13-year-old Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen while filming the 1986 movie 'Lucas'
Former actor Dominick Brascia alleges that Haim told him about his incident with Sheen and that a 19-year-old Sheen rejected him after their encounter
Corey Feldman, Haim's closest friend, wrote in his memoir about Haim being sodomized on the set of 'Lucas' but never named Sheen
Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well
A defiant looking Sheen emerged from his parents home Wednesday smoking a cigarette after the bombshell allegations were made public
Wednesday afternoon Sheen, who is now living with HIV, released a statement saying he 'categorically denies these allegations'
Haim battled drug addiction for years and died in 2010 at 38-years-old

Read more: Charlie Sheen sodomized Corey Haim at 13 on set of Lucas | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Is anyone surprised by this one?

Nope.

Not surprised by any of them really... :dunno:

It's good seeing them run around like cockroaches when the lights come on though.

I guess the LAPD is now talking to Corey Feldman about the pedophile ring in Hollywood, we'll see if he starts giving them actual names and more people start going down in flames.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Can I haz your autograph

Come on over. :drums:

were you raped by Charlie Sheen, because even if you weren't, now is the time to say you were.

You caught me. That was my lead into saying I now have PSD over the new alligations and finally, make accusations. rofl

With Sheen's known past I am sure it makes him a target for any accusations by people who may have crossed paths with him. I think false accusations would scare me most with being famous and/or having money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info