Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
The major benefits of CAVs are only realized with a lot of market penetration. As long as there are fucktards behind the wheel, the safety of any vehicle is compromised.

This. And here is the sad final result - the stats will support the fact that fucktards behind the wheel are indeed more dangerous than the autonomous cars and insist that fucktards need to ride the bus or have a ride in an autonomous car. (Not everybody - Just the fucktards)
The ACLU will come in and say that is not fair to fucktards and now that there are autonomous cars, no one should be able to drive anymore because it makes fucktards uncomfortable.
And then the 9th Circus Court will find in favor of the plaintiff and all driving privileges will be timed out to expire at an undisclosed time in the near future.

I love the idea of mandatory driver-less cars for some. I recoil in terror at the though of it being imposed on me because other people are stupid fucktards.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
There will never be 100% market penetration. High estimates are 90% by 2050, which no on expects to happen. The model for ownership of vehicles is expected to completely change away from personal ownership toward SAV (Shared Automated Vehicle). It will never be legislated, the economics will just force the issue. The only expected legislation is to only allow CAVs in major urban environments, but things get cloudy when you move out of the cities. Get used to it though, it's coming sooner or later.

Also as a side note, the SAE standard is "Automated" not the overused and misused "Autonomous" vehicle.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
This. And here is the sad final result - the stats will support the fact that fucktards behind the wheel are indeed more dangerous than the autonomous cars and insist that fucktards need to ride the bus or have a ride in an autonomous car. (Not everybody - Just the fucktards)
The ACLU will come in and say that is not fair to fucktards and now that there are autonomous cars, no one should be able to drive anymore because it makes fucktards uncomfortable.
And then the 9th Circus Court will find in favor of the plaintiff and all driving privileges will be timed out to expire at an undisclosed time in the near future.

I love the idea of mandatory driver-less cars for some. I recoil in terror at the though of it being imposed on me because other people are stupid fucktards.

All true. in 25-50 years, our kids/grandchildren will face this situation. It will start in California.

Good part is it won't affect us.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info