So no one posted this chick getting punched at the Miami game?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Miami Fan Charged With Felony Battery After Hitting Cop & Getting Punched Right Back (VIDEO) | Total Pro Sports

On Saturday, stadium security had to come down into the stands and remove a clearly inebriated Miami Hurricanes fan who was unruly and not willing to follow directions. They all had to lift her up and carry her out, but she wouldn’t go quietly.

While being carried away, she hit an officer twice in the head, causing him to turn around and clock her into eternal damnation.

“Police have charged a 30-year-old nurse with felony battery on a police officer for her part in a videotaped altercation with a detective at a University of Miami football game.

Police said Bridget Freitas slapped an officer while being carried out during Miami’s win Saturday over Virginia Tech at Hard Rock Stadium.

The officer then punched her in the face. His full name has not been released.”

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I dont know that she deserved getting blasted in the face, but make stupid choices....you know how the rest goes.

If the officer had continued to hit her after that, I would have called that excessive.

They probably could have avoided that if they just cuffed her. She looked pretty combative to me to require restraints. I bet she didn't swing on him again after that....course she might have been unconscious.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They likely would have cuffed here but honestly there's just no room there and it looks like she kept trying to hang onto that rail most likely so it was easier to just pull her out of there and cuff her in the concourse of the stadium...

I don't think it was excessive on either sides part, and would agree with Sprayin on it, if she signed something saying she was a drunk idiot for hitting the cop and couldnt sue then I would drop the charges.

I'm betting she's going to sue though and might be why she is getting the felony charge to cover the officers ass? :dunno:

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Three large male cops and one woman cop can't handcuff an average size woman . Problem starts right there .

Didn't seem like they had the room or ability to cuff in where she was. Seemed like the crowd was pushing in on them, and they were just trying to get to an area where they could control her more effectively.

That being said, she got knocked the fucked out...I mean, what recourse does the cop have? Does he just keep taking it? She wasn't in cuffs, and obviously not yet in control/custody...Felony assault seems pretty excessive, considering the officer scrambled her brains.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
You've never tried to subdue a drunk as fuck woman :rofl:

He uses pills.....

Sorry I had to..

But in all seriousness they are probably charging her with a felony so if she sues later the scumbag attorney can't say"he punched but according to the police she didn't do anything"..

Still even if that was my daughter I don't think I could be too pissed at the cop...

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Reap what you sew.

However, if you're nearly double the size of a woman, and can't take a weak ass slap to the head and must punch her as hard as you fucking can, well, there is something wrong.

Only time I'll hit a woman is if she has a weapon in her hand that can cause me more harm than a slap to the back of the head or face.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info