The Kevin Spacey Creep thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
... there wasn't one about him directly- just tidbits in the others.

Five Men Have Now Accused Kevin Spacey Of Sexually Harassing Or Assaulting Them - Digg

I hadn't heard all of them and thought they deserved their own thread.

Daniel Beal
Also on Tuesday, the British tabloid The Sun published a British bartender's allegation that Spacey flashed him outside a hotel in West Sussex in 2010. The bartender, Daniel Beal, says he was 19 at the time and that Spacey then gave him a ÂŁ5,000 watch, which Beal interpreted as a bribe to keep him quiet.

Daniel Beal told how he was having a cigarette break when the Oscar-winning actor, 58,sat beside him on a bench, flashed his privates and said: "It's big, isn't it?"

Disgusted Dan returned to work at the bar — only to be followed by Spacey who insisted the then 19-year-old take his expensive Swiss watch.

Dan said yesterday: "I thought he was joking but he took off his watch and gave it to me.

"Looking back I realise it was to keep me quiet."

Tony Montana
On Tuesday, Radar published an interview with filmmaker Tony Montana in which Montana describes being assaulted by Spacey at Los Angeles' Coronet Pub in 2003, when Montana was in his 30s.

"I went up to order a drink and Kevin came up to me and put his arm around me," Montana told Radar. "He was telling me to come with him, to leave the bar. He put his hand on my crotch forcefully and grabbed my whole package."

Montana claimed a seemingly intoxicated Spacey, 58, then said to him, "This designates ownership."

"I put my hand down and turned his thumb back to get his hand off it," Montana said. "I paid for my drink and got away from him."

Roberto Cavazos
On Monday, Mexican actor Roberto Cavazos wrote a lengthy Facebook post (in Spanish) accusing Spacey of routinely "cornering" young men in bars as well as inviting actors to talk about their careers and then making advances towards them while Spacey was the artistic director at the Old Vic Theatre in London. (Spacey held that position from 2004 to 2015.) Cavazos also said that he had a couple of incidents with Spacey that bordered on assault.

"I myself had a couple of unpleasant encounters with Spacey that were on the edge of being considered assault," the 35-year-old actor, who performed in several productions at the acclaimed London theatre, wrote in Spanish on his Facebook page. "In fact, if I was a woman, I probably wouldn't have doubted in identifying them as such, but I guess the lack of a direct or aggressive action led me to justify the incident as 'one of those things.'" ...

"I can't recall how many people told me the same story: Spacey would ask them to meet to 'talk about their career.' When they got to the theater, he had a beautifully lit picnic ready on stage with champagne," Cavazos wrote. "Each story varies in how far the picnic went, but the pattern was the same. It was more common to find Spacey at the bar of his theater, cornering whoever caught his attention."

Anthony Rapp
Anthony Rapp, a member of the original cast of "Rent" and a star of the new series "Star Trek: Discovery," was the first to accuse Spacey of inappropriate behavior. Rapp told BuzzFeed News that Spacey assaulted him at a party when Rapp was 14 and Spacey was 26. The article describing the alleged assault was published late on Sunday night.

Rapp doesn't remember Spacey saying anything to him. Instead, Rapp said, "He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don't, like, squirm away initially, because I'm like, 'What's going on?' And then he lays down on top of me." ...

Rapp recalled this all happening — Spacey appearing at the door, coming into the room, picking him up, and putting him on the bed — in one clumsy action, with Spacey landing at a slight angle on top of him. He said Spacey "was, like, pressing into me," and that he remembers Spacey "tightening his arms." But while he can't recall exactly how long Spacey remained on top of him, Rapp said he was able to "squirm" away after a short period.

'John'
A man who did not wish to be identified told BBC News on Wednesday that when he was 17, in 1984, Spacey invited him to spend a weekend in his apartment. "John" says he rebuffed Spacey's invitation to sleep with him but then he woke up to find an unclothed Spacey lying on top of him.

At bedtime, John said Spacey asked him to share his bed, but John insisted on sleeping on the sofa.

"It was an icy 'goodnight' with the lights off. I thought I was going to be kicked out in the morning," he said.

"As we went to sleep, he was sobbing from his bed," said John...

The following morning, John said he woke up with Spacey's head on his stomach and his arms wrapped around him.

"He was in his underwear, I was fully clothed. I supposed it was some sort of New York theatre actor 'good morning,'" he said.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I could be completely wrong..... but it just feels odd that so many people are coming forward about so many actors, individuals etc.

The sheer vast amount makes it appear fake or people just out for money.

Again I could be completely wrong not trying to take things away from these potential victims, but sure seems fishy

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I could be completely wrong..... but it just feels odd that so many people are coming forward about so many actors, individuals etc.

Again I could be completely wrong not trying to take things away from these potential victims, but sure seems fishy

I think you're wrong.

I think what happens in cases like these situations, are the victims finally feel empowered to come forward because they realize they aren't alone.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Very true and I could be totally wrong. However some of those individuals in the first post like Daniel Beal are just cowards in my opinion.

If someone “flashing you” scarred you that bad why didn’t you call the cops or report it? It took you 8 years to come out and say something? Really?

What happened to that dude is no worse than 100s of girls getting random dick pics in high school every single day

That’s just my opinion sorry

Edit: the other stories of the touching and grabbing etc are completely different. I was simply singling out one story above I call BS on

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
:rofl:
5fa426ce5dfd31c4740dfb0925b966a2.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

I think Harvey Weinstein was just the wrong piece in the Jenga stack. We'll see if they're in it for the money but what's really odd is out of the #metoo stuff that's been coming forward you really haven't heard of any law suits yet. The actors themselves may get sued but I would think the studios etc. would be first if they were complacent in dealing with these issues.

Actually my question is has Seth McFarlane actually made any more wisecracks about wrongdoing by people of stature in Hollywood. That would be a good place to put bets or even start digging IMO. Who knows what other bread crumbs he left.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I think Harvey Weinstein was just the wrong piece in the Jenga stack. We'll see if they're in it for the money but what's really odd is out of the #metoo stuff that's been coming forward you really haven't heard of any law suits yet. The actors themselves may get sued but I would think the studios etc. would be first if they were complacent in dealing with these issues.

Actually my question is has Seth McFarlane actually made any more wisecracks about wrongdoing by people of stature in Hollywood. That would be a good place to put bets or even start digging IMO. Who knows what other bread crumbs he left.

I mean, there are quite a few of these, that have come out, that have passed the statute of limitations, so coming out about it will essentially net them nothing of value (monetarily.) As [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] has said, I really believe that all the victims coming out are feeling empowered because they are not alone, and there may be less chance of repercussions from the accused (they are usually people of power that can/will take action against their accusers by trying to discredit them or dragging them through the mud.) But if you have the numbers, you can come out with your story in relative safety.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Hilarious how all these creeps immediately "get treatment" after being outed as molesters. WTF kind of "treatment" makes someone not be a rapist anymore??

Kevin Spacey to seek treatment after sexual harassment accusations | Fox News

Kevin Spacey is seeking “evaluation and treatment” after being accused of sexual misconduct by several people, the actor's representative said on Wednesday.

Spacey’s representative told The Hollywood Reporter that the 58-year-old actor was “taking the time necessary” to receive the help. It’s unclear when or where the treatment will be done.

"Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment. No other information is available at this time,” Spacey's representative said.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info